View Single Post
guy1111

Member Since Apr 2018
Default Jul 20, 2020 at 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open Eyes View Post
I feel sad for you because you want an actual companion and that's not what you have guy. You struggle wanting her to hear you and actually care, but she just fills the box with herself and you are either stuck to the wall or pushed to the bottom. But that is what happens when dealing with a person who is very insecure and struggles to be in "themself". You only get little empty "oh that's too bad" or a pat on your head or some kind of fake "petting". You know, this is also what she does with others right? It's what she needs to keep her at least somewhat grounded and have a sense of relevance.

Even a very attractive woman can have this problem, it's not how they look, it's how they feel and not being capable of settling into their own "self/presence". Hense needing constant attention and praise not just from you but others.
Yes, I need to stand up to her and tell her how I feel. If she's going to be mad at me either way, why not? I need the courage. Hopefully with a therapist there to mediate the talk, I can have time to talk. If she is mad at me afterwards, I can go back next week to the therapist and tell her what happened.
guy1111 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes