View Single Post
Xerox

Member Since Jun 2020
Default Jul 21, 2020 at 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsLady View Post
I'm sorry to hear about your job. I think it's probably a good idea that you're not working in the same area as this guy, anyway. So maybe it was a good thing it didn't work out?

I'd bet my money on it. There was always a hint of something in the gut.. gotta listen to your instincts.

The Jeff/Jeffrey sounds off, too.

I HOPE you've concluded now and will not be bothered with him again. Chalk it up as a story you lived through and survived from.. and hopefully learned from, too. No more Craigslist!

Are you going to take that course you're expected to take? Do you even have a choice?

I would never go running back to him now that I've said goodbye. I was sort of looking for an excuse to get rid of the guy. He handed me a pretty good one. I wasn't right for him if he genuinely wanted a lover, and I certainly didn't want to fall for a predator.

I am expected to take the course, but it turns I do have a choice. However, my therapist and my psychiatrist might drop me for being non compliant if I didn't go.

I thought I had no choice in the matter at all. It's an 'outpatient' program. You are essentially going to one therapy group after another for 3-6 hours, the same as if you were in hospitalized in a psychiatric ward. I thought whether I was there or not would be entirely in the hands of the organization, the same as if I had been hospitalized inpatient.
Xerox is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MsLady