Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 21, 2020 at 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wing View Post
Hi Gang, butting in here!

I’ve always wondered how safe PayPal is, glad to see they have fraud protection.

Welcome!

Every time someone has hacked an account of mine it's been through PayPal. They have never succeeded because PayPal is cautious. They do the payment declined thing, then notify me right away.

I had both knees replaced 2 years ago 6 weeks apart. It takes commitment to keep from getting stiff. I just had an MRI and learned I have spinal stenosis causing nerve pain. My meditation practice is going to have to have a new focus, pain management.

Whew, 2 knee surgeries...that sounds very intense. I hear you on meditation practice. You're probably familiar with the book Full Catastrophe Living, by Jon Kabat-Zinn?

When I look back on all I did when I was young, it's no wonder my body is beat up. I was folding laundry last night when I had flashes of memories...overworking my body every day. Ignoring pain, pushing through it. Carrying a toddler in my left arm while hauling basket after basket of laundry to the laundromat with my right. It hurt my back and shoulders but hey, it had to be done and I was the one to do it.

It's no wonder our poor bodies fall apart!

I color mandalas for fun. I think I’m going to keep the ones I like in a notebook. I hate to just pitch them in the trash after all the time I put into them.

Putting them into a notebook is such a nice idea.

A few years ago I colored some pages in a coloring book, then measured and cut the pages into triangles. I rubber cemented (so no ripples) the colorful triangles onto a string of cardboard triangles (I had bought it for $2 at Michael's). It made a garland to hang up.

Coloring books are such fun, and so relaxing.

I hope everyone has a good day!I’m off to the pool to swim a few laps and loosen up the old bones!

Swimming sounds great. All the pools here are closed this summer; I miss swimming.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Beth* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote