View Single Post
annoyedgrunt84
Veteran Member

Member Since Nov 2014
634 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 21, 2020 at 01:30 PM

I stopped here because when you headed this "Intrusive thoughts" my first inclination was "this is something I am going to relate to" and I was right. I'm so sorry this has all happened to you. I had a pretty traumatic event happen to me a little over a year ago something I would never had thought would ever happen to me, and I have having intrusive thoughts about it almost daily ever since. It's not like my life was together before this happened but now I have pretty much given up hope on it ever getting better, every time I try to polish up my resume or look online for a new job in a place I'd rather be I just sort give up, what's the use I'm a terrible person and they'll find that out soon enough. I hope I didn't come off as taking your problem and making it all about me I just have really been struggling with this a lot lately and it is killing what little motivation I even had before this happened.

20 mg Citalopram
annoyedgrunt84 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ShaneG

Thanks for this!
ShaneG