View Single Post
beautifullife1

Member Since Jul 2020
Default Jul 21, 2020 at 03:59 PM

Hey.
I seek out for some advice. Im seeing someone for round about 6 months now and i feel more and more that something ís of or not right. at the beginning all was fine, lots of prace and compliments and understanding. a few weeks ago it totally turned. When i tried to speak about it, name problems i have, for example with broken promisses, not answering messages like it used to be Before, no attention torwards me, only when it was something he needed or i could help with.
But otherwise he got super quit, non affectionated, distant. I asked if there was something wrong or an issue, but he said no. After this continued a while i asked him again, friendly and calm, but than he started to blame me, i cause drama and stress, it is all in my head, im too demanding. So Always when i adress my issues or when i wanted to talk, there is Always blame and no understanding at all. Everything is too much, too drama, all is only my problem, nothing is wrong. I get the Point that it is maybe my problem, bevause he might not have a problem with how things go, but do i not have the right to adress my concerns or w´hen i feel things go not fair or equal or when things have obviously changed. From hanging out, cooking, taking walks and trips evéry day to almost no interaction at all, from one day to Another. He as well called me toxic, broken and weak, drama causing, when i say im scared he said no you felt offended and hurt, he never validates my feelings in a way, he says me how i really feel and so on. i could write muc ore but maybe thats enough for the moment. I feel drained, stupid and sad. looking back this feels like a one person commitment thing, because i did kind of Everything, but the moment im not okay with somethig, im the crazy one. like im too much but than i look back on the first Three or four months where Everything was good and he was commited and now im in a total gaslightening, ghosting game. Some perspective on that would help me. Thank you in advance!
beautifullife1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Buffy01, Fuzzybear, mote.of.soul, possum220, princesscookie19

Thanks for this!
Buffy01