View Single Post
Anonymous45504

Default Jul 22, 2020 at 01:24 PM

I recently decided to transition for male to female and while i do find it to be a very appealing thing to me, i also know that in the past doing things that gave the appearance of being gay or trans i did as a way of humiliating myself. so i have considered these things as self harm and that it was not an actual sexual preference for me. these days it does seem to be the way i want to be and i’ve been thinking i really was just hiding my feminine sexual identity from myself and being feminine/female is what i really want to be. but i don’t know how to really be sure and i also know that i have been doing things that will most likely come out in public in not too much longer and i will be faced with having to come to terms with my apparent wanting to be trans in public all at once rather than slowly and carefully friend or relative by friend or relative..

since it seems like this will really be happening and soon, i am just wondering if anyone could give some input - like “be careful” or “making it happen as quickly is possible”. i just would like t know how others see a situation like this.

thanks for your help.
Sarah
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks, Travelinglady