View Single Post
Travelinglady
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Sep 2010
23k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 22, 2020 at 05:11 PM

(Trav gets a cup of cold mocha coffee and sits at the table with the rest of the folks.)

Hey, everybody! Hot enough for you all? I've been busy doing odds and ends around the house, so this week is really passing by for me.

When I watch TV, I usually read or color at the same time. wing, what do you use to color? I tried markers, but I like pencils better. I have a box of 72 of them--and it has 5 different shades of green, etc. I'm working on kitty cat pics now.

Do any of the rest of you change house decorations when seasons and holidays come along? I have fun with that. Currently the house and yard have lots of flamingos. And I;m also into sunflowers and bees.

I've also been working on potted plants. I have some coffee plants and succulents now. I've read that coffee plants need lots of water and succulents not very much. I've had trouble keeping outdoor plants alive, since it's been so hot. I've been resorting to lifelike flowers and plants instead.

What have you been doing and thinking about? (I would talk politics, but I'm sure it wouldn't be allowed.)
Travelinglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
winter4me