Thread: Anxiety attack
View Single Post
sadp8r

Member Since May 2013
1,688 hugs
given
Default Jul 24, 2020 at 11:48 AM

Yesterday my friend took me shopping to get much needed household neccesseties ....I've been staying home ...by myself since March .. going out only when necessary ....it's bad enough I have agoraphobia ....but with each day that passes I fear going out more and more. The throughout of having to go out to get things done I can't do from home actually terrifies me more and more
Yesterday while at the store I had a bad anxiety attack .. chest pains shaking ,sweating ....I've hadn't had one that bad for years ....the worse one I ever had was actually in a hospital for mental illness ...I was shaking and sweating so bad and felt weak along with chest pains ..I remember going to nurses station ...and waking up that night in a medical hospital ER . They told me the staff at other hospital said I was standing there one second and passed out. I fell straight back and hit my head on floor so hard it caused seizures . I didn't even know it happened ..
That was April 2003 ....
Yesterday I'm not sure what scared me more the anxiety attack or going out ....
I have to go out again Monday and I admit I'm terrifies even more ....yes I'm scared of getting virus but mostly I'm scared of getting infected and infecting other people ...I can't sleep nights anymore I feel so bad so many people suffering and dieing and I would hate to think I was infected and caused others to get infected and they having to suffer ...I already lost a close friend to virus ..
I hope it was ok to share this ...I just needed to write about it. PC is such a Huge Support for me I'm so grateful for this site
Please stay safe everyone
sadp8r is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Yzen

Thanks for this!
Yzen