Thread: Kanye West
View Single Post
Anonymous43372

Default Jul 26, 2020 at 06:43 PM

The unfortunate part is that he is a famous, wealthy celebrity. He has enablers around him who won't enforce the proper boundaries because it could end their career. His wife is too deluded and too self-obsessed to take any real action against him either, b/c it would be bad for her public image.

I agree with bpcyclist that he is a danger to himself and others, especially to his young children. Add to his public rants and tweets, his new album is coming out so part of this could all be one huge publicity stunt too, to keep the Kardashian name relevant and keep Kanye West on top of the music charts.

I still think his music sucks. And I still have no respect or sympathy for him or his family b/c of the way he shrugs off any responsibility for his mental health. He is a terrible father figure and a terrible role model to his fans who have mental illness like bipolar disorder. He is a smug, arrogant, delusional celebrity whose bottom line is how much money he can make off his multiple ventures.

There are other famous people who have bipolar disorder who are far better at handling their mental illness and are great role models. One of my favorite actresses has bipolar disorder - Catherine Zeta Jones. She is a great actress and has suffered with bipolar disorder for years. Yet, she takes medication for it, and isn't in the public eye causing chaos and recording crazy rants like Kanye West does for attention. She is very low key and when asked about her BP, she is very down to earth and honest about it.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist

Thanks for this!
Bat_Orchid90, bpcyclist, Open Eyes