Thread: Kanye West
View Single Post
Bat_Orchid90

Member Since Dec 2018
Default Jul 27, 2020 at 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpcyclist View Post
Having lived with 700 dangerous mentally ill people for 5 years, the problem is he cld go from safe to holding a weapon at any moment. Happens every day. Happened to me. Not a weapon. Car crash. But same concept. For this reason, in my opinion mania is a psychiatric emergency. Unless u r some super hi level longtime bp patient with years of insight like we have here on PC, he is in fact a danger rt now. Just my take.

That’s fair, but I’m just saying there must be some reason they have not forced him into any type of treatment as this is not the first time he’s done this. So yes while it is a potential danger, is it enough to strip him of his rights? Like saying you’re being stalked.. yes there’s immediate danger but if the person isn’t threatening you or harming you, will police still arrest them? I 100% agree he needs help, I’m just saying there is a failure of the people around him to take action and that makes it difficult to get him the proper treatment he needs which only makes it worse:/... i really do hope they can do something about it because it no doubt affects his family.
Bat_Orchid90 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist