View Single Post
Ella891

Member Since Jul 2020
4 hugs
given
Trig Jul 27, 2020 at 06:15 AM

Hi
I am new here, for the past 3 years a guy at work (single) has been touching me sexually, trying to get close to me, trying to get me alone, staring at me, watching me leave work, making inappropriate comments about me, asking for my name, address and number, told me not to leave the company and making comments about my husband.

On Friday I received a message on social media asking me to add him as a friend and it is hard for me to make an informed decision, because I was sexually abused as a child and the guy responsible for that was a monster.

When I saw this message I immediately felt sick to my stomach, started shaking, heart racing and breaking out into a cold sweat. Then I just wanted to go somewhere safe and hide.

Last night I had trouble sleeping because I woke up after having a dream about him, I couldn’t remember what it was about.

Because the guy in this situation has been friendly with me, helpful, professional and is well respected in the building it makes me hard to see him as anything negative.

Please bear in mind I have not done anything to encourage this person and he knows I am married.
And my husband is fully aware of the situation too.

I feel like I am being watched, like I can’t do anything without him knowing, but also as if everything is in my head right now.

Last edited by bluekoi; Jul 27, 2020 at 10:34 AM.. Reason: Add trigger icon.
Ella891 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks