Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,643 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 27, 2020 at 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpforever1 View Post
He is in an open marriage. He lived with two other women while he was married to his wife and not with his wife. He got married very young he said and he has been seeing other women for some time. He says he is a free spirit. I'm sure his wife knows all about his dalliances and affairs. I really don't know who she is or why she allows him to do this to her. I don't know even if he is living with her now. He lives with his mother but never mentions his wife except in passing. I don't know the exact living arrangement he has now. I do know he is close to his mother and cares for her deeply since she is dying. Also, his children are grown and out of the house. He travels a lot to Africa and back a lot to Europe. No, he is not African but Muslim European. I like him a lot but know he is far from perfect. He listens well and offers good advice. I like him because he accepts me as a total package. I was afraid of falling for him but now that I have, I just accept his statements and situation. I should have avoided telling him my deepest thoughts and problems. But, it is too late to say this. I will just deal with it as is. I don't expect him to marry me or anything serious. I have enough trouble taking care of myself. So, we are close acquaintances now at best.
Married men carrying on online relationships will often lie. He could very well be lying about having an open marriage. And how is it that they’re still married if he’s lived with two other women but was still married? Sounds awfully suspicious to me.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote