Legendary

Member Since Sep 2019
40.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 27, 2020 at 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandalouise View Post
my suggestion is contact your treatment providers and find out why they have diagnosed you with bipolar disorder instead of DID and if they feel you have bipolar disorder if they have also diagnosed you with DID.

then if this was me I would ask them to explain the difference between being in a euthymic state with bipolar disorder and doing things you dont remember doing with DID. theres a vast difference between the two.

That said a person can do things they dont remember with out DID and they can do things they dont remember doing with having DID. people can even have both bipolar disorder and also have DID.

I can tell you from personal experience having both Bipolar and DID is very complicated when it comes to things like medications, treatment options and so on. so it is best to work with your treatment providers all working together and you working with them too. they are going to need a lot of input from you in order to develop a treatment plan for you if it does turn out that you are diagnosed with both.
Thank u so much. They know. Zero question I am bipolar 1 or schixzoaffective. It may be that I have OSDD-1 instead. My two different personas exist in the down and eu states respectively . one vegan, AOC liberal, lovesPortland, narcissisti, etc. Other, higher IQ, Republican, meat eater who speaks better French and better at math. Wants to move back to Texas. On and on.
Very difft. Very.

Thanx!!!

Hugs from:
possum220