View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 27, 2020 at 03:21 PM

I got laid off from work last week due to COVID and financial strains within my company -- it took me a few days to adjust, but now I am very pleased to say that I am feeling sooooooooo much happier!!!!! It was a very toxic work environment, so I am so much better off. And I see that.

My happiness right now extends to my vastly improved home life, my expanding social circle, my newly budding friendships, my oldest and dearest friends who have been there for me through thick and thin, and my life overall.

I have been through SO many challenges and periods of misery throughout my life. So on this day I wish to celebrate the practically spiritual experience of feeling total inner peace, contentment, and sheer joy.

These kinds of moments make you nearly forget all the bad moments or negative experiences in your life. All that was negative dissipates, the sky clears and the sun shines brightly again.

I feel like the sun is shining right in my backyard and is beaming at me, smiling.

And I smile back.

I also want to thank EVERYONE for all your support -- I am MOST grateful.

~4 Non Blondes

Last edited by Have Hope; Jul 27, 2020 at 04:16 PM..
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Bellabella202, Blue_Bird, Deepershun, divine1966, sadp8r, Travelinglady, TunedOut, Turtle_Rider

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Blue_Bird, Deepershun, Ford Puma, sadp8r