View Single Post
Jruck504

Member Since Jul 2020
Default Jul 28, 2020 at 11:41 AM

Thank you all for the responses! On Saturday morning I mustered the courage and threw it in my mouth and swallowed. The anxiety was instant! I did manage to keep myself occupied and it helped. Day 2 was great, no issue taking it and normal anxiety levels. Yesterday (Day 3) was tough! It was extremely stressful in the office. I ended up taking it around 11:00 and was fine for a couple hours. When hour 3 came around I felt so weird. It's hard to explain. It was a huge rush that lasted for a hour or so and then I felt GREAT for the rest of the work day!

When I got home the weird feeling crept back in. My wife and I had a baptism seminar to go to for our 4 month old. At the church, It was like I wasn't in my body. I felt extremely depressed and full of anxiety. I felt sick, I felt just overall strange. It eventually passed when I laid down for bed (my comfort spot) so maybe it was just a new form of anxiety that I hadn't experienced before.

My wife suggested I take the medicine at Bedtime to see if that helps. I hope I can stick through this
Jruck504 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty