Grand Magnate

Member Since Mar 2019
4,300 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 28, 2020 at 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpcyclist View Post
Gotta check out the movie, sounds funny.

Yeah, looks like pretty manic, huh. For my book about my journey uncovering what happened to my brain from mom's pregnancy on. She was a big drinker, God rest her wondrous soul. It is all coming together, that stuff is the neurochem behind my kooky-a#$ brain. Super fun for total dweeb like me.
It is a classic.

Yeah, I instantly read it without reading it. I know those thoughts and feels. My brain works the same way. This last time I was stuck in geometry meets music land. Super fun. Math. Physics. Geometry. Chemistry. Art. Music. History. Its all the same language in my brain. I have a 5ft whiteboard in my homeschool room. It was covered and I filled up many pages of notebooks. I think hypergraphia sets in at some point, but we need a channel to get it out.

My therapist and my husband have now independently told me I am like John Nash in A Beautiful Mind. Some pretty insightful stuff comes out of it but its a bat shiz nuts ride. Someone reading my notes before I transfer them to a book or blog or something would never be able to translate.
fern46 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist