Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,263 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 28, 2020 at 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
Oh god yes. I got another invitation for a neighbors zoom meeting. I unintentionally slept thru the last one. I have been trying to get off the invite list for the last 3 years.

I just feel like, i dont live up to some level of socialization that this group feels it is their godly mission to help me meet.

I want something PERSONAL from people if i am going to spend time with them, and i just dont get any of it from these folks. I dont know why.

So yeah, what you said. Somehow they dont see me or hear me. But they want me to answer "present". But it is such an effort for me with them.
Yes, Unaluna. They want you to participate, you don't want to, and yet they feel you owe them some explanation other than "no."

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous41006

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2, unaluna