View Single Post
Toughcooki

Member Since Jul 2020
247 hugs
given
Default Jul 29, 2020 at 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jruck504 View Post
Thank you all for the responses! On Saturday morning I mustered the courage and threw it in my mouth and swallowed. The anxiety was instant! I did manage to keep myself occupied and it helped. Day 2 was great, no issue taking it and normal anxiety levels. Yesterday (Day 3) was tough! It was extremely stressful in the office. I ended up taking it around 11:00 and was fine for a couple hours. When hour 3 came around I felt so weird. It's hard to explain. It was a huge rush that lasted for a hour or so and then I felt GREAT for the rest of the work day!

When I got home the weird feeling crept back in. My wife and I had a baptism seminar to go to for our 4 month old. At the church, It was like I wasn't in my body. I felt extremely depressed and full of anxiety. I felt sick, I felt just overall strange. It eventually passed when I laid down for bed (my comfort spot) so maybe it was just a new form of anxiety that I hadn't experienced before.

My wife suggested I take the medicine at Bedtime to see if that helps. I hope I can stick through this
VERY important to keep your doctor apprised of side effects - he/she is the best person to help you decide whether or not to continue. There are TONS of meds, and if you get uncomfortable side effects with one, you can try another.
Toughcooki is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote