View Single Post
guy1111

Member Since Apr 2018
Default Jul 29, 2020 at 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open Eyes View Post
I am sorry that your session revolved around your wife. However, it's important to listen to what she shares because you will learn important things about her, things you cannot change. And things she will not want to change in your relationship. This is when you find out if the relationship has any hope to repair or if it's healthier for you to end it. Sometimes, no matter how much we want another person to be "the one" it can turn out to be they simply don't have it in them to ever be "the one".
Yes, I learned that she feels burdened by the fact that the therapist asked her to communicate better. She thought this was all my problem. She probably still does. Nevertheless, I have been married before, she has not. This is basic stuff to me. She is learning from scratch.

I know my insecurities with sexuality are not all her problem. My reactions are my problem, but at this point, I refuse to own any more of her behavior. She is kicking and bucking but refusing to even look at her behavior. This, I know, I cannot change.
guy1111 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes