View Single Post
Christmas cookie

Member Since Nov 2019
58 hugs
given
Default Jul 30, 2020 at 09:32 PM

I hope your husband heals soon. I've had bad experiences with a few doctors. One surgeon made insensitive remarks about my trauma (trauma that caused injuries) at every single appointment. I stopped seeing this jerk. Unfortunately he participated in my recent surgery because they needed two.

My recent follow up was with the jerk because the other one is on vacation. Jerk acted decent. Next follow up 4-5 weeks.

Update: I phoned decent surgeons secretary and explained swelling. She asked if other surgeon (jerk) at my recent follow up saw swelling, what did he suggest, any concern. I explained he did not seem alarmed, told me to elevate and ice. I followed his instructions and no change. Basically she said if hes not concerned its no problem. Swelling takes awhile .Told me to wait until next week, if not better take pics and send via email. She will show surgeon. Where I live, they never give patients office email address. She did. A little snarky but I understand they deal with a lot. Hopefully my swelling improves.
Christmas cookie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote