View Single Post
RACEKA
Veteran Member

Member Since Jan 2007
Default Apr 24, 2008 at 07:12 PM

Sunday he turns 18. He was supposed to move out then. He asked to stay until May 2nd. I told him ok. He's still working me for money. He has no job. He is planning on living in an apartment with 5 other people about a block away from me. He said all he has to buy is his food. He said he will get a job when he moves. I think he will be selling drugs.

I haven't applied for the protection order yet. I'm not sure if I would qualify for it. It looks like it is for domestic violence and he hasn't been violent towards me. My T thinks that will be the next step. If I do get it I will not be allowed any contact with him at all. The good part is he won't be able to manipulate me into giving him money, which has been easy for him to do. That has been a real weakness of mine. He got $10 out of me this week, he said he'd pay me back from birthday money he will get. I probably won't see it because he will take the money out of the mailbox before I get home.

I'm going to secure the house the best I can. I don't know about the protection order. That's a big decision that might not be necessary.

I found a bunch of Mucinex pills in his room yesterday. I will call the police on him, I have many times.

He has been in and out of treatment 4 times. I've had him in counceling. I had him arrested and he was in a drug program with the juvenile court and was terminated for non compliance. That's our great system.

I'll keep you posted. Thanks for your support.
RACEKA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote