View Single Post
Disney2019

Member Since Sep 2019
8 hugs
given
Exclamation Aug 02, 2020 at 05:38 PM

This is a male friend but not a love interest..we are really good friends and pretty close. Recently, he had a birthday and me, him, fam, friends celebrated the entire weekend. He had a full house. Then, he started to become distant, sleeping all day etc. I noticed he meets up with his male friends spontaneously but has not mentioned us hanging out. I didn’t make a big deal out of it, we have had moments where we would take a break for a couple weeks or so because he would hang out with his other guy friends or take time to himself. I know that the weekend was rather overwhelming for him, and I do have a tendency to act needy instead of just allowing him to have some space...I even asked him about it and he confirmed what I said was true. I took it to heart, but I don’t really think it has anything to do with me. The more I will push the further away he will pull...like the rubber band effect. I guess he is in his man cave for the time being. I have been the one reaching out for almost a week, so I’ve decided I am not going to reach out again for a while. Even if we don’t talk for a couple weeks...I’m not really giving him a chance to miss me by chasing him....Thoughts?
Disney2019 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote