View Single Post
guy1111

Member Since Apr 2018
Default Aug 03, 2020 at 06:55 AM

Well, I was patient with her and after a week of her anger outbursts she ran out of steam. She finally gave in to telling me when is a good time for her to talk about her issues calmly. We then went for a walk and she presented her problems and let me speak my side and she apologized for her bad behavior.

I am glad I didn't give in all this time and play the puppy dog and cry "what's wrong, why are you mad at me all the time, boo hoo". That's what she really wanted. I thank everyone here for telling me to stand my ground!

I will keep in mind that this is just her being civil in talking about HER issues, and only for a short while. We will see how long this lasts. Also, I still am not going to talk to her about my issues yet, because I don't trust her still. She at leasts knows I refuse to open up. I will be stone cold until she can prove to me she can be an adult and allow me to give her constructive criticism without freaking out.

This is a slow and painful process, but I need to remain together with her as long as I can bear. Thanks again everyone for your great advice, I would have given up otherwise!
guy1111 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
divine1966, Have Hope, Open Eyes