Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,640 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 04, 2020 at 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
This depression has been going on too long. I’ve been let down and abandoned too much and I can’t heal from it, especially since it keeps happening daily with h. My emotions about it swing by the hour. I keep trying to pretend nothing is wrong and think if I can act accordingly then all will be well, but I can’t. The sadness and anger doesn’t stop. The meds and therapy doesn’t help at all, has maybe made things worse. I don’t have the strength to end the bad marriage. I’m stuck and passively pray for divine intervention.

My h even made a vile joke about this website so that I should not want to participate anymore. He said he said it because the people on here have advised me to leave him.
Unfortunately, we cannot heal from any situation that is still occurring and alive within our relationship. If this is happening on a daily basis with your husband, things are not going to change unless YOU make a change, take a stand and leave him. I'm afraid this is just going to continue on for you.

I'm very sorry that this continues to go on.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TunedOut

Thanks for this!
TishaBuv