View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Aug 04, 2020 at 03:44 PM

Well... I don't know. Actually I just recently received a letter from the clinic I used to go to saying the doctor I saw has left. (He was an older man. So he may well have retired.) In the letter, the clinic provided me with a list of names of doctors they thought I might want to consider seeing. None of them struck me as being anyone I would want to see. So I may well find myself, sooner or later, in a situation similar to what you describe. (And I have plenty of trust issues of my own.)

I guess, as far as what I would do in the situation you describe, really would depend on how serious I thought the condition I was dealing with was. (I'm actually waiting to see a new dentist at the moment. And I do have some problems that need attention. But their not so serious that I feel I can't wait.) But if I thought the condition I was concerned about was serious, I guess I would just hold my nose, so to speak, pluck up the courage to see a new doc, & see how it went. Seeing doctors is always a step into the unknown. I've had some bad experiences along the way. But, sometimes, you just gotta do what you gotta do. Best wishes...

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
jrae

Thanks for this!
jrae