Student of Life

Member Since Mar 2014
2,911 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 04, 2020 at 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpcyclist View Post
What is an example of wishy washiness? What specific thing happened? I have noticed in you a tendency to speak in quite vague terms often, without specific details. It makes it hard to know what is actually going on. Do you see this at all?

I cannot afford a T rt now either. Shame, but we do what we must do. I try to read stuff, do yoga, meditate, exercise. What I can.

Asparagae, I care deeply about you, I truly do. It has been my observation over the months listening to you that decision-making can sometimes be a challenging area for you. I relate to that. Do you have thoughts about what could be behind this difficulty? Is there fear about something?

For me, it is only the biggest decisions. My fear is that my life will be forever ruined if I make the wrong choice.

Hugs!!

Yeah, thanks. It's fear about being wrong. Fear of sounding like a fool. Fear of sounding like I don't know what I'm talking about. Fear that others think I'm crazy or cracked up in some way. Fear of what others think of me in general. Fear of ending up on the wrong path.

WastingAsparagus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist