Member Since Sep 2019
81 hugs
given
Default Aug 05, 2020 at 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasplessy View Post
Please excuse me for any mistake in english

I want to briefly try to tell something

I've been living the last years of my life being heavy on my parents because I thought I've been neglected during an important period of my life
I blamed them for things that went wrong in my life and i've been way too aggressive to them also because i've been into a psychotic state lately

I deeply regret it now that my father is passed away and my mum is getting old and i see all the kindness and the work they put in family that i failed to see before

I'm not saying one must not analyze the situation and be aware of what can happen into families, but sometimes it can be dangerous, too

One should be able to find a balance in judgement, i think...

It sounds like you’ve done some good work with looking at your own behaviors and trying to grow emotionally. That’s excellent. I think if you could have compassion for your parents that would be a good thing. You’re right though. It’s a balance between having compassion for your parents and their troubles but also maintaining compassion for yourself. Keep making good choices to learn and grow as a compassionate human being but also continue to be a responsible and careful person. Nobody is taking care of you if you aren’t taking care of yourself.
LilyMop is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Gasplessy

Thanks for this!
Gasplessy