451 hugs
given
Default Aug 07, 2020 at 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
You eat that candy that tastes like a
Possible trigger:
but you dont like fruit or veg?!

Maybe try freeze dried fruit? It would be chalky, like your pom-pom stick or whatever its called. Not mushy, i guess most fruits and veg are mushy or get mushy.

How about fresh snap peas? They are very crisp and i think delightful. It has a singular flavor, rather sweet. Not too tough. Carrots are hard unless sliced very thin, but they have a mild, sweet flavor. Peas are the first veg i remember eating, straight from the garden.

Pears have the worst texture, mushy AND particles will get stuck under your gums, but they have a divine aroma and taste. Same for pineapple.

And that is the end of lunas cooking show for today!
Musk sticks dont taste like urinal cake smells, they are divine. I do like snow peas if thats what snap peas are? I do like carrots. I gues inmade a sweeping statement. I dont eat a wide variety of fruits and veges and i will generally goorge on things a once pr twice a year. I will eat salads or my version of salads for a fortnight every ocouple of months. It just so happens i havent eaten a piece of fruit in about 18 months. I get quite the lecture from my gp but i very rarely get sick and seem healthy enough so she doesnt push it too hard.

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty, unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna