Thread: At My Wit's End
View Single Post
hobbypoet

Member Since May 2020
Default Aug 07, 2020 at 10:14 PM

If my insurance could cover a somatic practitioner...I've never even heard of that, I don't think there's anything like that in my area. I don't even think we have anyone who does acupuncture here.

The truth is, life is hard. I don't know why it has to be as hard as it is. Not just talking about myself, but for everyone basically. I don't know why it has to be the way it is and I'd really, really love someone to give me an answer to that. For why it has to be this way. Why some people find love, why some don't. I've never been married and I'm 34 years old. I don't have children. I was disabled for almost 7 years, losing most of my 20's. Then last year was diagnosed with Grave's Disease and had to fight for my life. I don't know why it has to be this way or so hard. Like many, I'm just TIRED of medical problems interrupting my life and preventing me from living a normal life. Tired of fighting with medical conditions and symptoms.

I'd love to live for a while. By live, I mean, I have fun, enjoy life, go on adventures. Do more. Go back to school, chase my dreams...which I am, it's just a slow process. But it seems like I missed out on so much from being sick and I can't make up for that time.

Anyway. I hope some day it gets better. I hope it gets better before I'm old.
hobbypoet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote