Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 08, 2020 at 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elio View Post
My T returned to her office to hold sessions. We are still doing video sessions. I don't know if anyone has return to seeing her in person. It has felt like she's been able to keep a slightly better frame with her returning to the office. Or at least it felt that way at first. She's been back for about a month and this last week has started to feel a bit more casual again. Not sure if that's coming from me as I'm struggling with video visits or if it is coming from her.

I'm sorry to hear of that loss for you. For me the space matters a lot.

My T has mostly been doing video sessions from his office since the pandemic started. He said it's easier for him to focus there as opposed to at his house, though he does meet in an office there on occasion. I feel more comfortable with "seeing" him in his office as well, though I did enjoy seeing his dog that jumped in his lap once when he was at the home office.

I've asked if he plans to keep his office, and he intends to. He also leases to some other T's (plus an acupuncturist and massage therapist), and he's said he's concerned a couple of them might not renew their sublease with him, which I imagine could be an issue for him financially.
LonesomeTonight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote