View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Aug 08, 2020 at 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mote.of.soul View Post
So, as you pointed out, and others have stated similar things; the pandemic indirectly - or perhaps deliberately(!) - could be having a positive effect on a lot of people and also on the rest of nature, for sure. .
That was not what I was saying. I was saying that the consciousness of humanity is controlling the weather. Humans need nice weather and it appears. In direct response to our needs. The universe is a friendly one to us and we are not some sort of illness to it. We, or consciousness in general, can shape the universe we live in.

One of the reasons I think the "pandemic" hasn't been effected too is about 50% of the people don't really believe it is serious and thus the collective consciousness isn't focused on it.

One of the tenants of LOA is that the universes reshapes itself in response to the collective consciousness. When you look back in history imho you can see evidence of this. For the most part whenever we have an environmental challenge it ends up getting solved. For instance in the 1980s there was the hole in the ozone layer. Well that closed itself right up. In the 1970s there was the gas crisis, but somehow we found other sources and now gas is plentiful. It does really seem like the universe will provide what the collective consciousness needs.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
mote.of.soul