mote.of.soul
Legendary

Member Since Jan 2018
21.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 08, 2020 at 08:12 AM

@Emily Fox Seaton

Yes, very interesting. You're right, I was talking about something a bit different than the LOA, yes. I was talking about the consciousness of the planet, of mother earth, as being the cause for the pandemic and not the collective consciousness of we humans.

I agree the universe ultimately is a friendly one, yes, but human activity isn't always friendly to the planet. That's where nature must take matters into it's own hands. It might well treat us as hostile if our activities are hostile, which they are: hostile to the earth and to the animals, nature, and even to each other in many many instances - very hostile. We are being taught a valuable lesson, perhaps - which is actually coming from a place of love.

Here's something else Emily. In perhaps an LOA kind of way (I admit though, I've obviously not read up on the LOA). In response to a real wish for change, in response to many many prayers for something to happen: the anti-racism protests and riots the world is witnessing currently, particularly in the US, might be an LOA effect where people of all colors and backgrounds have come together with great energy and anger and really cried out to their leaders for change. Not only that but symbolically dismantled (by toppling statues) the racist foundations of societies everywhere. Could that be an LOA? A response to the collective consciousness of a great chunk of people, black, white, brown, everywhere? I think it could be Emily.
mote.of.soul is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote