View Single Post
Anonymous43372

Default Aug 08, 2020 at 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyMan View Post
I don't think they were visions. Just co incidence. It may have been a different virus in your dream. There is no evidence for such precognition in dreams
Au contraire, mon frère skeptic! There's a TON of scientific research on precognitive dreaming.

You could argue, that all precognitive dreams are, is the brain's information processing system recalling random pieces of information on an atomic or subatomic level and piecing that information together into cohesive bits of information to the dreamer. It makes sense to explain precognitive dreams that way.

But, on a philosophical level I disagree with you.

I have had precognitive dreams my entire life and some of the information in those dreams was not *there* prior to the dreams.

That is to say, my brain did not piece together random bits of familiar information and process it into to a coherent storyline (which is what our brain as a processing information center does when it creates dreams in general).

Neuroscientist Dr. Julia Mossbridge agrees with me in her book, The Premonition Code.

Science's quantum information theory explains precognitive dreams as physical matter that is manipulated on a quantum level.

Bem, D. L. (2011). Feeling the future: Experimental evidence for anomalous retroactive influences on cognition and affect. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 100, 407-425. Ullman, M., Krippner, S., & Vaughan, A. (1989). Dream telepathy: Experiments in nocturnal ESP (2nd ed.). Jefferson, NC US: McFarland & Co.

If I'm wrong, ok then. But I love researching peer reviewed journals for information that is showcased in pop culture and mainstream media when it appears out of the ordinary.

Last edited by Anonymous43372; Aug 08, 2020 at 12:54 PM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote