View Single Post
jrae
Grand Member

Member Since Jun 2008
410 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Attention Aug 09, 2020 at 03:07 AM

so the front-rib-cage now becomes the 4th area on my body i can do/will do steroid injection shots!

i've already gotten steroid injection shots in my lumbar-spine (for pain) and in my head (brain injury trauma headaches/migraines). and it seems like i will continue with those for the foreseeable future.
i've also been given the option to get steroid injection shots in my cervical-spine - but up to now i've pushed that option off, trying to delay it as long as possible.

you see..... a person can only have a max steroid amount/volume in their body/system at one time. meaning you can only do one shot/area at a time - then wait for the medicine to get out of your system before doing another one.

i may be in some SERIOUS hot water if i now have to choose between 3 spots! cuz that basically means which pain-spot do you treat, leaving you with the others to bare in full force.
how the 'h' would a person be able to decide, sure i'll take the head-pain over the chest-pain or let's do the chest area and leave the head-pain !?!?!?!
jrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, TunedOut

Thanks for this!
TunedOut