View Single Post
Soupe du jour
Elder

Member Since Jun 2015
13.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 09, 2020 at 10:40 AM

Mountaindewed, the trampoline sounds fun! Also, almost anything people in my area put to the curb gets taken. That can really be helpful sometimes, instead of struggling to get rid of things in other ways.

scatterbrained04, I got most of my cleaning done already. For me, it's just getting started that's the hardest. Then I get going and make good progress.

I don't have much to say today. There's a ton on the horizon, but I'm sort of shutting off my brain not to go crazy over it all. My husband and I have worked on some little projects. Ones that would be super low priority if/when the blank hits the fan. For example, my husband is burning his music CDs onto his hard drive. He literally has around 1,000 or so. If/when we move, they're coming with us. In fact, we want to sell them as a collection on Ebay, if possible. They're mostly all classical music. Books are another project. There are still so many, even though we donated a lot to Vietnam Vets last year. Vietnam Vets and/or Big Brother Big Sister will surely get various things again in the near future.

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, bpcyclist, Mountaindewed, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist, Mountaindewed