rebecca1938

Member Since Jan 2015
44 hugs
given
Smile Aug 09, 2020 at 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2daffodils View Post
Thank you so much @rebecca1938
It means a lot to me to have someone understand. Just right now he's banging around here, stomping, opening my door taking a fit because he can't find a lighter. I honestly hope I don't get any housing, we will both be homeless but I'd rather do that then put up with the disrespect. Whatever is wrong with him, I'm still trying to get the doc who is away to follow up with getting him a psychiatrist. I wish you all the best through this tough life!!
I’m so sorry. I wish I could help. I can only say that I’m lucky only in that my daughter isn’t violent and she isn’t typically verbally abusive. She is only nasty/vindictive/vile when we have an argument. But I will say that my strategy is to avoid all and any conversation with her. Avoidance is what I do as the more I interact with her, the likelier it will be that it will descend into a horrible fight.
To be honest though I do have to bite my tongue because I just think her behavior is crap. It’s 1pm here right now and she’s still in her bed. She doesn’t eat properly. She doesn’t walk her dog. She makes a mess in my house and her crap is all over my dining room table. Her room is indescribable. It looks like crack den. There’s stuff everywhere including spilled stuff, stains in the carpet and wall and her toilet/shower/bathroom is disgusting. When she does move out I’m going to need it professionally cleaned and painted.
rebecca1938 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous445852