Noexcuses2020

Member Since Jul 2020
Default Aug 09, 2020 at 03:58 PM

DECOMPRESS

M. Need to decompress

C. Go for it. What’s up?

M. I woke up super angry today

C. Why is that? What’s bothering you?

M. I’m pissed at DT. I’m tired of all the BS and posturing. I can’t stand the m*****.

C. What else is bothering you?

M. I’m pissed that I got tricked into spending close to $550 on a subscription I only meant to spend $47 on. I tried to cancel online before the order was placed but I just checked my account and wasn’t able to. So, now I need to call them tomorrow morning and cancel the order.

C. I know this is a hassle and I can definitely see why this would upset you. For one, it’s a lot of money and, secondly, you felt like they deceived you into doing this.

M. And I’m pissed at myself for falling for the bait. The way they set up their web payment process made it seem like you were just agreeing to the $47 fee but it turns out it was for a lifetime membership which is not what I wanted.

C. Okay, so you noted the number to call. Call them in the morning. They seem like a reputable outfit. This is definitely a correctable problem, don’t you think?

M. I suppose, but I’m pissed I made the mistake to begin with

C. Look at it this way, in less than 24 hours this issue will be resolved.

M. Okay. That helps.

C. We all make mistakes and, fortunately, this one can be fixed with one call. What else?

M. I’m pissed that the BTD is not an overnight fix and that it’s not clear if the BB are supposed to be heard or not. It worked the first night. I think I’m mostly pissed because I still woke up feeling tense despite all the stuff I’m doing and using to sleep better.

C. Go on

M. To be fair, I am sleeping better. I was in a good mood yesterday because I slept well but in a foul mood this morning.

C. What else?

M. I’m also pissed because I’m being indecisive as to whether or not I should continue using N. The way I’ve been working with him is becoming too time consuming and I now have other outlets for support including PC and CM.

C. This morning you started to set up weekly goals, which is I think a better and more useful way to work with him. It is helpful to have an accountability partner. Start working with him in this way: set weekly goals and limit your daily updates to communicating whether you’re on track or not. I suggest you stop writing the Magna Carta every day. Do this for the next couple of weeks.

M. Okay. That’s good advice.

C. What else?

M. The issue that is constantly lingering is around finances.

C. Go on

M. Put it this way. I would feel a lot better if we had the PN project signed. It’s frustrating that we haven’t heard anything from A.

C. Go on

M. I am actually feeling very good about PM.

C. Oh yeah? Tell me more

M. I feel great about the new PB design for AR. I think this was a major breakthrough in fact.

C. That’s great. Why do you say this?

M. Because it truly represents GS better than any other solution.

C. That’s great to hear

M. I genuinely believe PM is finally where I’ve always inspired for it to be. It looks fantastic inside of SFL.

C. Here’s my advice. You ready?

M. I’m all ears

C. Soldier the f*** on. I genuinely understand why all these little issues - the mistake + indecision + BT question - would irritate you. We now have a game plan to deal with them, which helps. As it relates to PM, soldier the f*** on! Foot on the f’ing _____!

M. Go on

C. Keep after it! Because you have persevered you were able to realize this breakthrough. Plus, don’t forget about the S partnership. You’re also making great strides here again because of your perseverance. I don’t think you give yourself nearly enough credit for your mental toughness and work ethic. You continue to find a way to get up off the mat and fight on. You don’t give up. Yeah, it’s hard as f*** a lot of the time. No f’ing doubt about it, but somehow you have persevered to the point where you just made this major breakthrough. That’s exciting.

M. Thanks for the encouraging words and tough love advice. I needed that.

C. Good. Now go have an enjoyable rest of the day with BLCC. Sound good?

M. Definitely

C. Was this helpful?

M. Big time

C. Feel better

M. 100%! Thanks so much.

C. You got it. Talk later.

Last edited by Noexcuses2020; Aug 09, 2020 at 04:20 PM..
Noexcuses2020 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote