ShaneG
Account Suspended

Member Since Jul 2020
371 hugs
given
Default Aug 09, 2020 at 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningEagleRuns View Post
I have schizophrenia, and am trying to find my way with what it means for my life. it seems like i am not able to work full time or do college full time because of the symptoms i get when i get stressed. am i the only one who experiences this, or am i just being lazy? i don't think i am... my schizo has made it so i cant travel or fund-raise at our church.

am i being lazy or is this normal for people with schizophrenia (or other mental illnesses)?

thx,
Josh
Hi, Running E

I've been in your situation and TBH I still am, within your experience of schizophrenia it is very commonplace, as its not even understood what it even is, ( sometimes I think I am on Remote and live streamed with a mobb hazing me too shreds behind my back)

We all live like this, I've had brief moments of trying to work part time ( I got workplace mobbed) though you may have an postive e4xperince than me as I am being covertly Gang Stalked.

Your not lazy dealing with 'voices' properly 24/7 at times, as they can have marathons at times.

So, if you consider that some people kill themselfs over a smart phone abuse or Instagram, they would not be able to handle the pile-up, at its most brutal.

So if you consider this its easyer to let it go,

P.S like the phrase, here is a link to some good tunes

9 августа 2020 г. - YouTube
ShaneG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote