View Single Post
antfuzz

Member Since Aug 2020
7 hugs
given
Default Aug 10, 2020 at 12:42 AM

OK .. I am soo new but please let me offer that while I travelled to a very populus place (with extensively reputable medical facilities !) I encountered a Dr who was renowned for his expertise .. when I asked about aging he said to me "Two Words" .. I said "What ..?" .. he repeated "Two Words" .. I stayed still and just listened to this man who was revered by his doctorate constituents and associates .. he peered over his glasses and leaned in towards me as he stated the Two Words I would to this day never forget .. and as he gestured, he said two words to me .. he said .. "Don't . Fall .." I was rather taken aback .. especially at the simplicity of it .. but since then I hav learned .. and hav understood (the total Wisdom) of this statement .. "Dont . Fall ." .. wow .. so Many just deteriorate in a hosp bed .. so mahy contract some lower/lung/respitory failure after.. Falling . so many will fade away or languish after being prone too long, etc .. but yes. this Dr said to me Two Words .... "Dont . Fall ."
so .. I repeat to you, dear, new friend .. the words of wisdom I heard and which resonated within me .. DONT . FALL .
( !!! )
with love and warmth .. ~
antfuzz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote