View Single Post
JustMeABC
JustMeABC has no updates.

3 yr Member
Default Aug 12, 2020 at 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANDY4339 View Post
I have been trying to find these same answer for my son who is 27 and lives with me. Im not sure exactly what is happening with him but whatever it is i has been progressing . I first noticed the way he walked began to change. Like he is losing balance r stability. His hearing has been changing he complains he cant hear as well as he used to. His speach has begun to slur and when i point it out he says its hard for him to get words out how hes trying to say them. Then just lately i see his hand has tremors. Just one hand or somretimes just one finger will move on its own up and down. It tends to scare him when it happens also. The problem here is we live in a rural desert area where there is no medical services close to us other than a clinic with a practitioner and he would give him a perscription and send him home. I just dont have a clue who i need to get him into... any ideas.?
I'm not a doctor, but those symptoms sure sounds like he had a mild stroke. However, he is very young for that, so it would be unusual. I would take him to a Primary Care doctor, and let him/her make a referral.
JustMeABC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
CANDY4339

Thanks for this!
CANDY4339, RoxanneToto