View Single Post
Dannii91

Member Since Aug 2017
14 hugs
given
Trig Aug 12, 2020 at 02:09 PM

Hello everyone. Something weird happened to me today and it has been giving me a bit of anxiety all day.

This morning after taking a **** I found blood on the toilet paper. And this was after wiping my bum. I thought it was odd because my period just ended 3 days ago. Then after wiping near my vaginal area I noticed a bit of blood around that area as well. I got worried about this and all the search results didn't really give me a clear answer. I also found bloody mucus around those same areas after going to the bathroom later in the day.

It's possible that it could probably be an **** issue like hemerhoids because I sort of had a nit of constipation-like symptoms last week where I had quite a bit of trouble pooing and could have strained myself. It might be spotting but I'm not sure as I am not in any significant phase in my cycle right now (like ovulation). If it is spotting I would be screwed because it could mean I have hormonal issues that would make having future kids difficult.

What do you guys think? shrugs

Last edited by bluekoi; Aug 13, 2020 at 11:09 AM.. Reason: Profanity edit. Add trigger icon.
Dannii91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, Travelinglady, TunedOut