View Single Post
Kev975

Member Since Aug 2020
Default Aug 13, 2020 at 06:05 PM

I'm an older guy who has always considered himself straight but in the past 8-10 years I've had thoughts of a same sex experience. It's been a long journey to get to the point where I can fully admit that I am curious and in the past year or two I have tried to gain some knowledge and understanding of my thoughts and feelings and have done some research online but there is very little in the way of support for people, especially men and especially of my age out there. Most sites dealing with bisexuality are geared to people already out to this or are for dating. I've even been to a few websites in a bisexual network to try and communicate with someone who can point me to someone qualified to talk to but several never responded and one women who did respond told me she knew a few guys that could help me explore but then and now I'm not even close to that point yet but just looking for someone to help me understand this aspect of my sexuality.

I've thought about a sex therapist but my insurance won't cover it and I can't afford it out of pocket so I was wondering if there are any suggestions of someone who can help me put this all in perspective.

Thanks in advance!
Kev975 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks