View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
53.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 14, 2020 at 04:36 PM

Oh I’d definitely read about a cat solving mysteries. I love cosys I’m reading a romance now. Not my usual genre but it’s Scottish characters living in India during the imperial years. When I was a teen I went though a everything great is Scottish period. I got Scottish music from the library and drove my dad half mad from the bagpipes. Heh heh I still have a soft spot for things Scottish.

Speaking of Scottish has anyone here read Alexander McCall Smith? I love his books. All of them. Such unique characters. I especially love the 44 Scotland street series. Ha ha poor Bertie.

Not a lot of rain here. They keep forecasting it and it does get humid and cloudy but the rain mostly passes by. If it wasn’t for the humidity it would be nice cause the temperature hasn’t been hot hot. Mostly staying in high 70’s-low 80’s. So on the nice days I sit outside in the sun and get my vitamins.

Starbucks had a new drink a month or so back, dragon fruit refresher. I had that a couple times. It’s ok if you get the water made one the lemon aid one was not very good. Every Tuesday I take mum to PT and there’s a Starbucks right there so while I wait I usually treat myself to a drink to enjoy with my book.

Oh, I forgot to say I’ll have to be on the look out for those Wilder books. I live the the area where some of the books take place. I’ve heard the dad was really a hard to live with type and she really rosyed up the family.

Nammu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Travelinglady