Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,643 hugs
given
Default Aug 14, 2020 at 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
I have wanted to reply. I had something in mind but was unsure if the audience on here would like what I had to say. Well anyways, I'll give you my view so here it goes:

I totally agree with you; and who wouldn't? My answer to this is that I'm a Christian. What my answer is that there is Sin in this world and that's why there's evil. I myself try to do right the very best I can, but I do fall short at times. Yes I feel bad when it happens

We just won't live in an evil-free world until Heaven. It's a place of perfect peace. In this world we have God to do good but also there's opposition to God that allows evil.

I hope that I answered your question. It's the best I can come up with because that's what I believe it. But it's pretty hard for me to put myself out about this and I think that a lot of others feel the same way maybe.
Hey, and thanks for your reply.

You did answer the question, and I understand what you're saying. And yeah.... I suppose it's all very true.

I am not naive... I used to be a lot more so, but I do dream of a time that evil doesn't exist, and perhaps that's only in heaven or an alternate dimension.

~4 Non Blondes