View Single Post
Marylin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 18, 2020 at 05:37 PM

I just about coped today,I didn't sleep well last night and was so tired today,I forced myself to get chores done,but I felt so out of sorts even when going to my favourite cafe for lunch.I just can't enjoy myself,I feel massive and ugly and my life feels like a waste of time,I can't like myself,Ive gone from loving myself to self hatred.It's all to do with being made to feel worthless as a disabled person by staff at my local pub.And I was attacked by a member of staff for refusing to fill in trace and trace and told if I refused in future I'd be denied entry but I noticed they didn't say that to anyone else in there,plus I was asked to join a long queue of 12 people to be served even though I walk with a stick and can't stand any length of time.I get very down and low in self esteem if I'm treated badly.Another thing upsetting me I am anti vaccinations but there is a law been passed in the UK makes vaccines mandatory and they can make you have it and take your property and posessions if they are deemed contaminated.So scary.

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, mote.of.soul

Thanks for this!
mote.of.soul