Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 18, 2020 at 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open Eyes View Post
I totally agree eskie and I distance from taking in too much of it because you are right in that both sides lie and try to manipulate and gaslight. This is also why a high percentage of Americans do not trust the media too. Also, a high percentage of Americans keep their opinions private too. There is entirely too much anger out there and it's just not worth it to talk about it IMHO.
For me it is worth it to talk about it (not here at PC).....I am not a SILENT part of the silent majority. I was silent in my life way too long. When I found my voice to express my thoughts & opinions, that was the last time I was silent. Though I called out my ex's BS long before I ever left him. He was put on notice from the beginning, along wuth my daughter that if they came to me with the TRUTH, we would work through the issues. If I caught them lying, things would NOT go well with them in relationship with me. My daughter got it. My ex's brain never was capable......his problem, his loss. He is the one with the screwed up life I no longer have to be part of

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes