View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
53.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 19, 2020 at 11:05 PM

Oh that book about the medical intern sounds good. I’m reading Krueger’s series set in Minnesota. I’m on number 11 and have about 5-6 more books to go. In this one they’re at northwest angle the little chimney on top of Minnesota. Lots of boat chases and somebody is trying to kill a baby. The library just emailed me that the second book in Nora Roberts year one series is ready for me.

I like watermelon water much better than cucumber water. I think lemon, that old standbys is my favorite tho.

Yeah, rain. We’re in need of rain too. The lawn is looking distressed and yellow. Minnesota has above average perception but it comes in the form of snow. Right now we’re in a drought but nothing like California and the west coast. But we’ve got humidity, plenty of it. I loved when I lived in New Mexico is was dry heat too. If I won the lottery tomorrow I’d move back to New Mexico, I loved it there. .

Nammu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Travelinglady