Noexcuses2020

Member Since Jul 2020
Default Aug 23, 2020 at 09:24 PM

DECOMPRESS

M. Need to decompress

C. Go for it

M. Was feeling a bit discombobulated earlier in the day

C. Go on

M. I caught a lady taking a picture of our home this morning. I asked her what she was doing. She said she was taking a picture to see if people were still living here. I asked her who she was working for. She said she didn’t know. I asked her again and she gave me the name of a company I never heard of. Kind of scary.

C. Well you got the documentation regarding your LM approval, which is really good news. That’s got to be a relief.

M. It is. I just reread the document and it looks good. I have a question. I’ll call tomorrow to get clarification.

C. Good. Feel better about this after you read the document?

M. I do. Thanks.

C. What else?

M. N has been feeling stressed because of her work. We went to brunch today and I was feeling stressed because of the woman taking the picture and N was stressed because of work. It was good to get out of the house but I was feeling much more stressed today than yesterday.

C. Okay. Go on.

M. Came home and worked on the DPO project. Because I was stressed I had a tough time getting started, but I finally did. It ended up taking a lot longer than I expected to complete this one portion of the project. It took me about 3 hours just to do this one section.

C. Let me say this. I think it’s very commendable that despite the stressors you mentioned that you still found the energy and focus to work on the project. What you worked on today was the trickiest and most important part of the DPO program and presentation.

M. Thanks

C. You made very good progress this week.

M. Go on

C. For one, you got approval for the new S project. This is great news not only because of the near term opportunity but also because it can be the foundation for other similar projects.

M. That’s true

C. Second, DJ was delighted with your DPO program. You really did do an outstanding job. You worked your *** off. This is a very big deal because this could be a major offering for ST.

M. Good point. I sometimes lose sight of the good stuff I’m doing. I just focus on the negative it feels like.

C. The other very big and positive news is the news about PW saying they have budgeted big money for a new project. This has to feel great.

M. It does. It really does. It was very encouraging news.

C. Also, don’t forget about the HL project. That’s another income opportunity. And you also have a couple of opportunities with SM.

M. True

C. Also, you’re on the brink of releasing PM on A/X. That’s also very exciting.

M. Thanks for pointing these positive things out. It was helpful to take a big step back and also consider the positive things that are happening.

C. Want some advice?

M. Please. Yes, I do.

C. I’d write the draft of the email to MM tonight. Tomorrow morning get up early and work on the AR CI project. Plan on heading out after your meeting. Also, take care of the car rental tonight. Take a break. Eat a light dinner. Write the MM and DJ email drafts. Watch your program. And do your wind down plan per your routine. Okay?

M. You got it.

C. BTW, good job with your diet today.

M. Thanks.

C. Have a good one

M. You too. Thanks again.

C. You bet.
Noexcuses2020 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote