View Single Post
beauflow
-------no titles please--

Member Since Jul 2011
15.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 23, 2020 at 11:30 PM

Turtle rider i had a supervisor once that employees "were in and out like a "rotating door"." many described it as, i complained for about five years of not only things personal but other's interactions with them that made me feel uncomfortable (which where I live stillis merit for hostile work environment), and I was told by mgt "if I go in and do something 'other's' won't understand and think im messing with a good thing because 'other's ' see [them/past supervisor] doing a great job and keeping things together".
In the end they chose poor wording and a new employee helped get an investigation on them going.... your post just reminded me of my situation, unsure if it even remotely applies... but the confusing with it all ... relate to.

I had a mini break down during a meeting two weeks or so ago... i haven't checked in with t aa the day after t was a no show but reached out.. i just felt like I needed time again, go through motions/just be at times... i still feel I'm getting my treads in again.... and the following two weeks wont let up any.. im taking an extra labor day weekend day as i have 10.5 work days of vacation to Take but ... i can't just take it all off...
Life and work Balance 101, I know.. but it's hard at times

Last edited by beauflow; Aug 23, 2020 at 11:31 PM.. Reason: some sa for a .. sorry probably still mistakes
beauflow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Turtle_Rider