View Single Post
KBMK

Member Since Aug 2020
612 hugs
given
Lightbulb Aug 24, 2020 at 05:14 PM

I love your focus, @Deilla, on your life, your cat's lives, and dreams. I was thinking, @mote.of.soul, that no two protests or protesters have the exact same intention. LoA would say that those who focus on freedom, and dream of the world where they're free to be, will attract that freedom, and those who focus on oppression will attract that. I agree it could smack of victim blaming, but also in terms of confirmation bias it makes sense that believing in freedom, and seeing opportunities for freedom of expression will allow those opportunities to be taken up, whilst believing strongly in the power of the oppressor will make those opportunities less visible. I also like the saying "if you ask god for patience you get a line at the bank"...maybe some situations can be perceived as either obstacles or opportunities...not to undermine anyone's struggles. I know I've been way too focused on injustice at times, and that can be consuming, but there's always hope for more justice, and just shifting that focus can help achieve more justice I'm sure...I hope!

@anonymous45521 that storm sounds really frightening It's so cool that you kept it at a distance
KBMK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Deilla

Thanks for this!
Deilla, mote.of.soul, WovenGalaxy